Best Infertility Specialist in chennai are available to solve the male factor, which
contributes to almost half of fertility issues.
- There is equal contribution by male and female partners in fertility. So evaluating
the male partner should be done even if female is having problems. For Male partner the
expected counts for normal conception is more than 15 million with ateast 42 % motility and
more than 4% normal morphology sperms.
- If the results are between 8 to 15 million with atleast 40 % motility Intrauterine
insemination ( IUI )can be done with good success rates and minimal costs.
- If counts are less than the above values, even after medications the ICSI/ IVF will
be the best option. Though the costs are little more the success rates are very good , so
having your own genetic baby will come true.
- We do procedures like Testicular extraction of sperms, testicular mapping, etc with
all latest advances. So even if there is no sperm in semen sample, need not worry, the
couple can still have their own genetic child.
- According to WHO Standards
- To assure the general health.
- To rule out infective conditions which can compromise the health of developing
- Hormonal evaluation of testicular function , thyroid, prolactin levels which can
influence the sperm quality and success rate.
- Genetic evaluation Karyotyping (if needed).
- Ultrasound of Abdomen and Scrotum.
- Doppler of scrotum.
- DNA Fragmentaion index of sperms.
- Y chromosome microdeletion.
- FSH receptor polymorphisms.
- Micro Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
- Micro TESE/ Testicular mapping
- Hence, once the problem is identified, finding solutions become easy. This forms
the first step towards success.