We have dedicated Andrologist Doctor for male partner care. In fertility clinics, many a time only wife is treated and male partner issues are least acknowledged. By taking care of both partners issues we are able achieve good success rate at the earliest time possible.
First a proper history of health and sexual problems, then examination of male partner is done. Then the investigations are carried out . The most important and mandatory test is Semen Analysis. We have Andrology lab with committed andrology lab personnel who are available throughout the day for semen analysis, semen freezing, processing for IUI, IVF and ICSI.
We follow electronic witnessing system with double witnessing for each critical step in both andrology and embryology lab. Reporting is double checked and reports issued with minimal waiting time. We do DNA Fragmentation Test for patients recommended, like smokers, diabetic, age more than 40 years, failure of IUI 2 to 3 cycles etc.
- For Male partner the expected counts for normal conception is
➣ 15 million/ml
➣ 32 % progressive motility
➣ 4% normal morphology sperms.
- If the results are between 8 to 15 million with at least 30 % motility Intrauterine insemination ( IUI )can be done with good success rates and minimal costs.
- If counts are less than the above values, even after medications the ICSI/ IVF will be the best option. Though the costs are little more the success rates are very good, so having your own genetic baby will come true.
- We do advanced procedures like Testicular extraction of sperms, testicular mapping, which can help males even with least and no sperm. So even if there is no sperm in semen sample, need not worry, the couple can still have their own genetic child.
- According to WHO Standards
➣ To assure the general health.
➣ To rule out infective conditions which can compromise the health of developing baby.
➣ Hormonal evaluation of testicular function,thyroid, prolactin levels which can influence the sperm quality and success rate.
➣ Ultrasound of Abdomen and Scrotum.
➣ Doppler of scrotum.
➣ DNA Fragmentation index of sperms.
➣ Y chromosome microdeletion.
➣ FSH receptor polymorphisms.
➣ Genetic evaluation Karyotyping (if needed).
➣ Micro Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
➣ Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
➣ Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
➣ Micro TESE/ Testicular mapping
Hence, once the problem is identified, finding solutions become easy. This forms the first step towards success. We in our centre ensure that the pregnancy is achieved at the earliest time possible with best natural way. Talk to our andrology experts and clarify your doubts.